Hearts In Action - Women's Ministry
Team Leaders: Cindy Cook & Angela Vaughn
Team Members: Sandy Gregory (Ambassadors), Betty Ruth Ditmore & Nell Jordan (Prayer Warriors/Ladies Bible Class), Charlotte South (office), Michelle Harding & Amy Harrison (showers), Jennifer Batson (Elders), Nisha Kirby (ministers), Sandra Hurt, Betty Jane Pedigo, Karen Byrum, Julie James, Jenna Utley, Bailey Pedigo, Hilary Vaughn, and Taran Kriser
- The Franklin Church of Christ Women’s Ministry seeks to glorify God by leading women: 1) To continually grow in our relationship with God; 2) To enthusiastically pursue relationships with one another; and 3) To serve God through service to others.
- To provide opportunities for young mothers to enrich their spiritual relationship with God and each other. (Mom’s Ministry)
- To provide opportunities for women to enrich their spiritual relationship with God and each other by studying God’s word. (Bible Study Ministry)
- To provide opportunities for young women to enrich their spiritual relationship with God and each other. (Girl’s Ministry)
- To provide encouragement and nourishment to our Christian brothers and sisters that are sick and shut in. (Ambassadors / Meal Train)
- To provide an intimate and uplifting ministry built on the belief that prayer changes lives. (Prayer Warriors Ministry)
- To provide events to encourage fellowship, sharing, and learning God’s word. (Special Events Ministry)
- To maintain the kitchen facilities at the Franklin Church of Christ. (Kitchen Ministry)
- To provide opportunities for Christian sisters of our congregation to have fellowship and share our faith together. (Soul Sisters Ministry)
Ministry Plan of Action:
- Meet with team members regularly to plan events and activities.
- Advertise events with church news and social media outlets.
- Encourage involvement from all women of all ages of the church by promotion and word of mouth.