Upcoming Events & News
Bible Classes Online
If you are unable to attend our services at this time - we would like to encourage you to join us ONLINE. Most of our classes and worship services are offered currently through our Facebook page, YouTube channel, and may also be accessed on our church website at www.franklinkycoc.org.
Our current schedule of Facebook offerings are:
• Sunday Worship Service @ 10:20 a.m. every Sunday morning on Facebook LIVE
• Sunday Bible Class with Steve McCarley every Sunday afternoon (recorded)
• Wednesday Bible Class with Steven Kirby every Wednesday evening (recorded)
Upcoming Activities @ Church
- Mother's Day Out Classes currently meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Bible Classes are meeting in-person on Wednesdays @ 6:30 p.m.
- MOPS/MOMSNEXT - Thursday, January 21
- Ambassadors - Thursday, January 28
- Simpson County Food Bank - Saturday, January 30 (food truck delivery - Tuesday, January 26)
Blessing's Table for the Fords
Gift cards are being accepted for Emily (Akin) and Ryan Ford to congratulate and bless them on their marriage on November 10, 2020. The following gift cards would be appreciated: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Amazon, Lowe’s, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. Please place your gift cards in the basket located at the blessings table.
MOPS and MOMSNEXT will resume this Thursday, January 21st. This is a wonderful ministry for our moms and others from the community to come and have safe fellowship with one another. The group is plans to meet the first and third Thursday of each month. COVID guidelines are being followed with face mask being required. If you would like to know more about this ministry here at our church - please contact Melissa Bilyeu.
Women's Prayer Group Report
We want to thank and give praise to our Women’s Prayer Group. Over the last three years, they have mailed out a total of 618 cards (81 in 2018, 197 in 2019, 340 in 2020). Also, last year, they prayed for 150 individuals by name. What an amazing accomplishment! The Women’s Prayer Group meets every first Monday of the month at the church. For more information, please contact Betty Ruth Ditmore or Debbie Thornton.